(Dodge) The Manufacturing Business Alliance of the Dodge County Region recently hosted an event to recognize organizations and individuals that are promoting careers in manufacturing. The event was sponsored by John Deere Horicon Works and Apache Stainless Equipment in Beaver Dam.
Honorees recognized for Promoting Manufacturing Careers include a wide range of people from educators to manufacturing professionals, and even student interns. A full list of honorees can be found with this story on DailyDodge.com
Receiving Manufacturing Partnership Awards
- Danica Nilsestuen, Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin
- Metalcraft with facilities in Beaver Dam & Mayville Wisconsin
Receiving Manufacturing in Education Awards
- Moraine Park Technical College, Beaver Dam Campus
- Jesse Domer, Technical Education Teacher at Watertown High School
Receiving a Career in Manufacturing Award
- Megan Dean, employee at Quad Graphics, Inc., Lomira Facility
Receiving a Youth in Manufacturing Award
- Chase McKinnon, Student at Mayville High School with apprenticeship at Quad Graphics, Inc., Lomira Facility
Reprinted from an original post on DailyDodge.com. Read the original post here.